Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Friday, March 31, 2006

Final HS Visit!

This pic is from Micah's baptism LAST year, but it's a cute one of our family.
We had our final HS visit today. It went well...loose ends were wrapped up, and questions were answered. I'm feeling a lot better after hearing from both SW's about the issues brought up yesterday. Our agency is going to write a letter on our behalf to Eastern (the sister Korean agency)explaining the situation that happened to me back when I was younger, but also explaining how I have learned and grown from all of it. Both SW's have told me they believe 100% that I would make a great mother for this baby, and they will make sure Eastern understands that. The letter they are sending is to ask for "pre-approval" of our HS. We should have our pre-approval answer soon (next week maybe?) and then we just wait for our FINAL HS approval, which is estimated to come in mid-late April. Once we receive our final approval, then we are on "the list" and waiting for our referral! (Once again, the referral is when they "match" us to a baby, and we learn all about him/her, see pictures, look at medicals, etc.)Once we accept the referral, it's still 3-5 months until we get our baby. Hopefully everything from here on out will go smoothly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home