Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Drudging up the Past


Well, today the SW called me on my cell phone to ask me a few more questions about my past. Like I said a few posts ago, I have a somewhat "yucky" past (childhood/teenagehood). The questions led to a whole can of worms I didn't want to open. Anyone who knows me REALLY well knows what I'm talking about. I'm really worried right now that this could affect Korea's decision to give us a child. Hopefully they will realize that I was 16 at the time, and going through a lot. Prayers would be helpful right now as we wait for Korea to "OK" everything. And if you're atheist... then KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED!! I'll let you know the outcome as soon as I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home