Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

It's all getting so real now. Today I heard from all of my "references" that the SW had contacted them. Hopefully all their conversations went well. We have our final interview in 3 days... and today we got the last couple pieces of paperwork together. It's really starting to sink in that after Friday we just wait for a phone call! The average wait time for a referral is 4-6 months, but it could be much sooner. The time can vary depending on what you will except in terms of medical conditions. We anticipate a fairly fast referral, but who knows. We are still debating on wether or not to travel to Korea to pick up the baby. There are a million reasons why we want to go, but the few reasons that tell us to stay are biggies. We have to have that decision made by the time our referral is accepted. On a side note, my "Shoe Box" made it to Korea for our little "Shoebox-Girl". She hasn't opened it yet (they are waiting for all of the boxes to arrive so each child can open one), but hopefully I will get a picture of her when she does.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What adorable children! I hope your adoption goes smoothly.

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home