Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Monday, June 04, 2007

LOTS of PICTURES!!!

Here are LOTS of pictures! Some are from Disney World, some from Elaine's preschool graduation, and some are just random pics. Enjoy!



















4 Comments:

Blogger Gwen said...

What great pics! We are leaving for Disney Thursday! I'm so excited! I noticed that you went to the boutique. I thought about doing that but Gracie doesn't have enough hair! LOL!!! We are having breakfast in the castle instead.

4:56 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Those pictures are great!!! I can't wait to see you guys but I don't think we are going to the family reunion. My mom isn't going and neither is Bill. Are you and Ben still going to go with Kathy?

6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ryan,

Your pictures are GREAT! I can't even believe how big Arie is getting! I've been out of the techno loop for a few months getting both toddlers settled, finishing my master's and switching work schedules, but I'm really exicted to get back online and connect with some other moms ... the problem is I can't seem to find the address to the new forum. Would you please email me with it? Thanks!

Regan
theallenspachs@yahoo.com

12:14 AM  
Blogger Bobby and Ivy said...

Love the pics!!! Send me an email to thevictorious6@yahoo.com and I'll send you a link to mine. Due to the nature of our adoption, I'm nervous about posting pics on our blog....but am more than willing to share with you!!!

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home