Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

WE'RE OFF TO NEVER NEVERLAND!!!

We leave for Disney tomorrow! We're all so excited but B_U_S_Y!!! I will post pics when we get back. Obviously my blog has fallen by the way side. I have so many things to update, but so little time. In a nut shell, Micah is doing fine, Arie is still having issues eating... BUT he will be 1 in about a week! I quit my job :( I shed lots of tears over that decision but I think that in the long run it's better for my kids.

Ok, we're off to see the mouse!

3 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Have a GREAT trip!!! Can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it!!

10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great trip! What am I going to do without you for a whole week?!?! Can't wait to see the pics! Give Tigger a big hug for me!

10:33 PM  
Blogger Gwen said...

Have a wonderful time! We are going in June so I can't wait to hear all about it!

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home