Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Friday, May 18, 2007

A photo NIGHTMARE!

While in Korea, Arie's foster mom gave him this beautiful hanbok. We had already bought him one also... so now we have two. Anyway, today I decided to take pics of the one she bought to send her. It's turned out to be a cry-fest. After 40 shots, I got ONE good one! He HATED the hat and ripped it off of his head the moment it touched him. After he screamed for most of the pictures, he discovered a piece of grass to chew on. But at that point his eyes were so red and puffy I just gave up. **SIGH** Anyway, here are some of the "best"..... (sorry the last one is sideways)




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is still the cutest thing ever! We are jealous of all his teeth!!

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home