Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Monday, May 21, 2007

Oh CRAP... litterally... graphic pics, so beware.

I was bad when I was a kid. I mean REALLY bad. My mom always said that she hoped that one day I would have a child as rotten as I was. Well mom.... apparently your wish has been granted.

Tonight, after I bathed the kids, I put Micah in his room while I was putting Arie to bed. Micah didn't have a diaper on because he has a little sore on his bum (and I wanted it to breathe). After about 8 minutes I went back into Micah's room and about fell over. I honestly didn't know wether to laugh or cry, but ultimately ended up laughing. Naturally Ben is in California, so, since he couldn't witness the fun for himself I took pictures. BEWARE: the pics are grapic... just be glad you didn't have to scrub it up!
(SCROLL DOWN TO SEE PICTURES)











































8 Comments:

Blogger Bobby and Ivy said...

LOL!!! I have to laugh because we found that in Jon's room about this time last year!!! One thing I have learned is that if you can't laugh, you're gonna have a hard time!

6:19 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Well, I don't see any poopy handprints on the wall so that's a plus!!!! :) Way to go Micah Mouse!

6:43 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Oh, my goodness, Ryan, that is HILARIOUS!! (I am sure if I had to clean it up it wouldn't be so funny to me!!)

3:40 PM  
Blogger MomEtc. said...

That's a riot! I found the same on my coffee table once. I wish I had a picture.

7:28 PM  
Blogger Third Mom said...

Holy crap - pun intended :)

Hilarious, but I know it was no fun to clean up. But we've all been there :)

I love the pix of Arie in his hanbok, too! Hope you all are doing well.

8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Ryan,
Hope you remember me. James from the Gemany school days. E-mail me if you remember please.
jhorco@firehousemail.com

7:22 PM  
Blogger Gwen said...

I know I'm late on this but OH MY!!!! I'm not so sure I would have been able to have the sense of humor approach that you did!

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm... doesn't take a crime scene investigator to figure this one out does it? Too funny.

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home