Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Monday, November 06, 2006

10,000

Want to know what that number up above means? That's how many visits I've had to my blog! Geez... I wonder how high the number would be if I actually had something important and awe inspiring to say. One can only imagine :)~

1 Comments:

Blogger Gwen said...

OMG!!! I love these pics of Arie! How precious! I love them all but especially that one where he is sucking his cheeks in! It makes me want to just snuggle him right up!

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home