Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Monday, November 06, 2006

Pictures





Here are a few recent random pictures. Micah built that whole tower by himself and he was proud as a peacock! Too bad the pic is kind of blurry. Bummer.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

they r sooooo cute ryan and i am still waitin for that e-mail with your number lol sexy_pr1nce55@yahoo.com

5:54 AM  
Blogger Gwen said...

What adorable pics! BTW...I think everyone has those toy bins!!! I know we personally own a couple!

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home