Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Thursday, December 21, 2006

An Amazing Blog

Choi, Myoung-Ja
Kim, Young-Mi


Here is an AMAZING blog by a grown Korean adoptee who was lucky enough to meet her first mother and the rest of her Korean family. You can read the entire story of Kim, Young-Mi and her thought provoking experiences surrounding her adoption, search and reunion. You can also read the story of her first-mother Choi, Myoung-Ja, who was beaten and abused by Young-Mi's first-father, and ultimately, out of desperation, had to place her baby girl for adoption. It's an amazing and emotion filled recount of the lives of these two people, and how they each dealt with the tragedy of their separation. I hope you take the time to read it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for posting this, Ryan. I appreciate it more than you know!

10:17 AM  
Blogger Third Mom said...

Ryan, excellent link, thank you so much.

I hope you all have a fabulous holiday - I know you're celebrating with Arie home!!! Hope to see you in the new year!

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home