Our FOUR Little Ducks (formerly Our Three Little Ducks :)~

I'm a mom to FOUR amazing kids, one of which was adopted from South Korea. Our family is wild and crazy, and REALLY LOUD but lots of fun. Oh, and my new favorite quote is: "HAVING KIDS IS LIKE BEING PECKED TO DEATH BY A DUCK." So so so true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am currently a SAHM, but prior to leaving my job I was a labor and delivery nurse. I really miss work, but I enjoy being home with my kids (most of the time anyway!).

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Pics of our Children


OK... here are our kids. Elaine is 4 years old, and Micah is almost a year!! They are growing so fast! Later on this evening I will write out our timeline of events for the adoption and explaine where we are in the process. Right now I'm just trying to get this started!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! What cute kids! I can't wait to see a picture of these two with your new adopted child. They will make a happy, lively threesome, I'm sure!

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home